Compact Cap Back Clamp for Cap Drivers
The easy to use patent pending single lever cam locking lever quickly clamps the cap and backing in place and you’re ready to sew. The Compact Cap Back Clamp fits most existing Tajima style drivers. Compact CapBack & Sides – the easiest and fastest way to frame up a cap
- (2) Backing holding clips to secure packing while framing up the cap.
- Mounts to machine using existing cap driver.
- Single lever opens, closes and locks the clamp.
- All stainless steel metal construction for many years of service.
- Fully adjustable clamp adjusts to different fabric thickness.
- Clamping action does not leave “hoop burns”
- Use your existing Tajima framing gage OR existing Barudan framing gage with HTP adapter piece OR the HTP Framing Gage with the patented T-bar stretcher (all machine types).
Even “Flex Fit” Made Easy
The Compact Clamp for Cap Backs makes short work of the challenging Flex Fit caps. The elastic fabric and sweat band are easily clamped and adjusted for a smith, tight hold. Making embroidery on the back of caps quick and easy.
The COMPACT CAP BACK CLAMP Fits
- and now available for : PR-1000 – HAPPY – BARUDAN