The ICTCS-1 is recommended for multi head machine applications.
These windows will also allow you to sew smaller designs and monograms on larger pieces such as towels, straps, piece work, left chest on jackets, etc.
If you have a singlehead machine CLICK HERE
ICTCS I Clamping System Features
- Single lever opens, closes and locks the clamp.
- (6) interchangeable window sizes to choose from.
- Mounts to machine using tubular arms.
- All metal construction, powder coated aluminum & stainless steel.
- Changing window sized requires no tools and takes only seconds.
- Adapter arms are available for all major single & multi- head machines.
- The clamp automatically adjusts to different fabric thickness.
- Clamping action does not leave “hoop burns”
Rectangular Window Sizes
The (3) Rectangular Window sizes come with a thin fabric and heavy duty top clamping frame. Largest size window available is 4.5 x 4.5.
Clamping Systems Easy & Versatile
The ICTCS-1 is a quick on quick off tool that thousands of embroiders have in their bag of tricks. Clamping systems fill a need that the embroidery industry has for hooping things that just don’t fit well into traditional hoops. Clamping systems are easy to use, versatile, and limited only by the imagination of the embroiderer. The ICTCS-1 is a valuable tool if you have a single head or hundreds.
The different window sizes make it easier to tailor the ICTCS to work in many different sized sewing areas.